1. TIMES: Our box office opens at 6pm each performance night, and the show begins at 7:30.
2. DRIVING/PARKING: It is often difficult to get into Ballard and it takes a long time. Please leave early enough to make it and join the producers for a drink at the theatre bar. Parking lots behind the building on NW 56th Street for $4/night. There are also numerous local food/drink joints within the block if you are making a night out of it. (Map)
3. BROWN PAPER TICKETS: Online pre-sale tickets stop the day of performances at 12-noon so that we can print our will-call list. This does not mean that tickets are sold out. Please come to our box office as early as 6pm to purchase tickets with cash or credit card.
4. AGAIN AND AGAIN: If you have already seen the show bring your playbill, and a friend or two, for a $2 discount on any admission with playbill.
5. SOUNDTRACK: Make sure to bring an extra $10 for a copy of our Original Soundtrack, available on CD and Enhanced DVD (includes all 5 “Behind Alice’s Anthem” episodes). A fantastic way to support local theatre and a damn good listen if I do say so meeself. Downloadable MP3 version available at iTunes, AmazonMP3, and CDBaby.
We love you.. We run for THREE WEEKS: Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays June 7th – 23rd with a PWYC Industry Night Monday June 11th (door tickets only). Please come to this show, watch all our “Behind Alice’s Anthem” videos below, and tell everyone that they should not miss it!